So I am finally coming back to blogging after some interesting times. Think I am going to make this less personal this time around and concentrate on the Eco stuff.
Since the last proper post;
- Our boiler broke so we installed a new Eco Condensing boiler and added TRVs to all our radiators.
- Powerwall 2 has been installed and replaced under warranty.
- Our leased Zoe has been replaced with a 2nd hand one we purchased outright (battery is still leased though).
- We changed from Ecotricity to Bulb.
- We had an energy assessment on the house and went from a Rating of D to an A Rating.
- We were interviewed by Bulb Labs as part of their customer research in to Future trends.
- We were interviewed by Auto Express for an article that was published in April.
- Tesla Published an article I wrote in their customer stories section.
- We replaced the last of the non LED lighting in the house with LED (including new fittings for those that could not have LED bulbs).
- We put in new Smart lighting in the Kitchen/Dining room.
- We were invited to and participated in Eco Open Houses Worthing and had 59 visitors over the 9 hours we were open. It also made us change the way we do a few things in the house (Lifestyle changes) and that has lowered our electrical usage.
- Purchased new LED lighting for the outside of the house (should be fitted shortly) taking us to 100% low energy lighting throughout the house, garden and garage.
We also made some plans for the next things we want to do including getting a Zappi Charger, Cavity Wall insulation, new double glazing and some more lifestyle changes.
As you can see theres allot I need to talk about here. I’m going to try to get at least one more post in this weekend.